Shipping & Handling
All in-stock orders are shipped via standard UPS within 3-5 business days of order being placed. If you would like an exact date of when your order will be shipped, please call us at 586-777-7003.
Out of stock and special orders are shipped when merchandise is available.
Our facilities are located in Michigan. State law mandates that Michigan residents be charged a 6% Sales Tax. If the product(s) is being shipped to a Michigan address, you will be charged Michigan sales tax.
|Merchandise Total:||Standard UPS Delivery|
|$0.01 - $14.99||$5.99|
|$15.00 - $74.999||$9.99|
|$75.00 - $199.99||$14.99|
|$200.00 - Above||$19.99|
|NOTE: Please allow 3 to 5 business days for delivery.|
At Lakeside Fishing Shop, we ship the majority of our packages UPS or FedEx. These companies offer superior service with on-time tracking and delivery dates. Business days do not include weekends or holidays, or when UPS or FedEx does not pick up. Please allow sufficient time for your order to arrive.
Oversized Items are subject to their own set rates assigned to them and are not affiliated with the standard rates. Orders that require multiple packages may also have additional shipping charges other than the standard rates.
In rare cases you may be contacted with an adjusted shipping rate due to unforeseen shipping or handling issues.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or contact us by phone at 586-777-7003.
International Orders, including Alaska & Hawaii
- All orders must be faxed to us at (586) 777-1730 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not process International Orders via the Internet.
- All orders must be prepaid in U.S. Funds.
- No checks will be accepted.
- Money must be deposited into our checking account before any orders will be processed. Email or call for details.
- The purchaser will be responsible for all taxes, duties and freights, no exceptions.
- All orders will be shipped Federal Express. We will need your Federal Express account number to ship your order. You will be billed from Federal Express directly. No exceptions will be considered.